SanaExpert Vision Plus, capsules, with vitamin A, lutein, zeaxanthin, coenzyme Q10, and natural marigold extract for your eyes and eyesight!
SanaExpert Vision Plus Vitamin A is of great importance for the maintenance of vision and a normal function of the visual function. In addition to vitamin A, Vision Plus contains other important ingredients that are aimed at maintaining eyesight. The two carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin also contained in Vision Plus occur naturally in the retina and lens of the human eye. Natural marigold extract is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. The capsules also contain alpha-lipoic acid and coenzyme Q10.
Just one capsule a day provides the necessary nutrients and can thus help maintain eyesight.
Your advantages at a glance:
- With lutein and zeaxanthin. The two carotenoids are natural components of the human eye.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal eyesight and to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
- Vitamin C and vitamin E also help protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Gluten, lactose, and fructose-free.
- A practical can is enough for two months.
Our tip for you:
A balanced diet, regular sport, or sufficient exercise as well as a positive attitude all contribute to long-term well-being. Your body will thank you!
Our advice for you:
Please do not use SanaExpert Vision Plus as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet or a healthy lifestyle. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.