Dietary supplement with glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin sulfate, MSM, and vitamin C for healthy bones and joints!
Arthro Forte joint capsules contain many important ingredients such as glucosamine and chondroitin, some of which are even contained in the body’s joints or cartilage. It also contains vitamin C, which contributes to normal collagen formation and thus also to normal cartilage function. Vitamin C also increases iron absorption.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Chondroitin and glucosamine are the building blocks of cartilage.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation, which is a prerequisite for normal cartilage function.
- Vitamin C also helps to protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Gluten, lactose, and fructose-free.
- With glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM, SanaExpert Arthro Forte contains a combination of important micronutrients.
- A practical can is enough for 2 months.
How does SanaExpert Arthro Forte work?
The combination of chondroitin, glucosamine, MSM, and vitamin C contained in the Arthro Forte provides your body with important micronutrients. But please also note that sufficient exercise, correct stretching, and a healthy diet will help to support bone health and the elasticity of the joints.
Our tip for you:
A balanced diet, sufficient exercise, continuous stretching, good footwear, and, last but not least, a positive attitude – all contribute to long-term bone health. Your body will thank you!
Our advice for you:
Please do not use SanaExpert Arthro Forte as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet or a healthy lifestyle. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.