For the most important thing that you have – your health!
SanaExpert Gastro Forte contains elm extract, psyllium husks, flax seeds, and the patented probiotic Pylopass®. SanaExpert Gastro Forte is unique in its composition. Gastro Forte is mainly taken with an existing Helicobacter pylori infection.
Your advantages at a glance:
- The natural ingredients and fiber in Gastro Forte contribute to regular digestion and intestinal health. To be taken preventively or as a cure after the administration of antibiotics.
- Gastro Forte contains the valuable Lactobacillus reuteri DSM 17648 with particularly high bioavailability, which is obtained through fermentation of a patented bacterial strain.
- Natural ingredients contribute to a good tolerance. Flaxseeds provide the fiber that helps the bowel function normally.
- SanaExpert Gastro Forte is vegan and gluten-free and is made from natural ingredients and plant extracts.
- Gastro Forte is produced in a climate-neutral way and is produced exclusively in Germany. SanaExpert only uses raw materials from selected, certified suppliers.
How does SanaExpert Gastro Forte work?
In addition to many other valuable micronutrients, Gastro Forte primarily contains the patented bioactive ingredient Pylopass®, which has been successfully used against Helicobacter pylori infections in many studies. SanaExpert Gastro Forte is highly bioavailable and very well tolerated and thus contributes to regulated digestion and intestinal health.
Our advice for you:
Please do not use SanaExpert Gastro Forte as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet or a healthy lifestyle. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.