SanaExpert Taurumin – L-arginine, vitamins, minerals, and trace elements for the active man!
SanaExpert Taurumin naturally supplies your body with the amino acid L-arginine and alpha-lipoic acid as well as other valuable micronutrients and can thus be used for the dietary treatment of arteriosclerosis (vascular calcification) and impaired vascular function.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Taurumin is a high-quality dietary food for the dietary treatment of vein calcification and impaired vascular function.
- Taurumin is a preparation with ingredients of natural origin, which naturally supplies the body with the amino acid L-arginine as well as zinc, alpha-lipoic acid, and folic acid.
- Taurumin is gluten, lactose, and fructose-free.
- Taurumin consists of a special combination of nutrients with amino acids, vitamins, and zinc.
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction as well as the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood.
- Taurumin is suitable for permanent consumption.
How does SanaExpert Taurumin work:
The causes of sporadic or chronic erectile dysfunction are numerous. These causes can be physical, psychological, and lifestyle related. A sensible step to counteract the hardening of the veins is to ensure that the body is supplied with the necessary nutrients. By taking SanaExpert Taurumin, you are adding zinc, folic acid, and L-arginine to your body.
Our advice for you:
Please do not use SanaExpert Taurumin as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet or a healthy lifestyle. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Also, make sure that you drink enough fluids!